Thursday, August 20, 2009

Filed Sky

Photo by SnaggleTooth Aug 2009

.
..
The first week of August I caught these near sundown, thru clouds, Sun rays. Somehow I decided to use different post shots that day. It's occurred to me that this summer, I've taken very few sunset pics, n seen very few, which is a strange thing for me.
.
.
Photo by SnaggleTooth Aug 2009

I've been far too busy during daylight to stop n take it in. Hope to have time for more new ones soon, if the opportunity without cloud-cover will present itself. These glorious sky visitas were noticed that day from the local Home Depot parking lot when I came out with a new clamp...
.
Sometimes, you just need to look up...

7 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

"Sometimes, you just need to look up..." Words to live by. Thank you for the peaceful photos this morning.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger G. B. Miller said...

Great shots of the sky.

God does indeed, move in mysterious ways.

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Sounds simple, but I forget to all the time! Ah- Peace... a blessing!

G, thanks- I'm convinced God shows me the sun n blue sky in special spots of clear over my head, as happened again in the fog today at the market!

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger TALON said...

I'm glad you noticed the sunset and I'm glad you shared!

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, glad I found one in reserve, because today's was lost in a fog bank of clouds...

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Veddy nice indeed. Clouds so seem to make a sunset even better.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, They'd look more alike without the clouds. Sometimes, ya just gotta clamp down n follow the Sun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home