Friday, July 31, 2009

Sail Away

photo by SnaggleTooth July 2009
.
.
.
Nice little Catamaran rig- must be great to have the money n time to take advantage of the couple afternoon, rainless hours we had at high tide. My toes got in the cove for about two minutes while I was clicking away at the strangers.
.
At least the next week of all my free time will be spent moving stuff so construction work can get done on the house by the landlord. In two days I've gotten six hours of sleep. I really hate going around day-people's idea of a schedule while I still have to work OT at night! I'm zonked until further notice...
.
I so000 wanted to jump in the water n read the end of my book today. I ended up not doing much I wanted to at all. It's tough to watch folks like this having so much fun n time, while living here n not getting to, thanks to other people's plans n hectic schedules-
.
Sorry for the rant at happy folks! Really, I need sleep, relaxing, n reading, not a million chores added to my itinerary instead of focusing on getting ready for the wedding trip on Saturday. I won't get it, any time to relax, that is, so won't be reading blogs at all for awhile. I apologize in advance - time is being pulled away from me this week especially.
.
I'll be back when I can n peek here n there...

7 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Snaggle -

You have a safe trip and have FUN! The blogs will be here when you return.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

i have tons of chores too... :(
That picture reminds me of my father's sail boat.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger ... Paige said...

safe trip and no worries the www will be here when you can be here

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Pffft! You call that a rant? puh!

/me pushes you into the water

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger TALON said...

Enjoy your trip, Snaggle! Drive safe. A change is as good as a rest so have fun!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Dang, I wish they'd put you on the dayshift. Lack of sleep more than sucks.

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Thanks

Cookie, Chores are too much work in this heat-

Paige, Thanks, (I hope so)

Neo, I'm thinking much worse than I'm writing here btw...
Snag says "Ahh, how refreshing!"

Talon, Thanks, great advice- never thought of it like that!

JanF, I wish other folks would stop giving me no choice but being more n more tired!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home