Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mood Elevator

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2009
Two weeks ago, altho the windchill was below Zero F, the waves weren't frozen yet. This is one of my fav views at my fav place, at sunset, my fav time. Maybe I'll get there again soon, to see if there's any ice flows.
.
Every night until today it's snowed before my ride home from work. Yay for not having to clean off Little Truck for once this week! My arms feel like they could plop off at any moment.
Sleep is at a premium lately, so I'm going to try to get a head start on it, seeing as I got home so early tonight.
.
Sales are down this week n everyone's had hours cut again. The damage isin't too bad yet, but trying to pay bills like heat lately is insane. I need to cheer up (n hit the lottery jackpot, quick!). This pic helps my mood- Well lets see if they let me sleep for a few hours this time...

4 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger TALON said...

Hope you had sweet dreams and a quiet, undisturbed sleep.

I could see why this is one of your favorite spots. You could get lost in the beauty and the sound of the waves.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, I'm greatful for the 5 hours without getting woken up with noise-
This beach has been my fav place since I was 15 years old! It's where I visit a hundred good-time memories n build on more.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Your arms still on?

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, something seems to be throbbing, I think it's them all bruised...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home