Tuesday, January 06, 2009

7 is Waiting

I was Tagged this week. Unfortunately, I don't have time to get the meme together until I have a Day Off work at the end of the week. So to those of you still checking, I'll go to Jannies n comment when It's posted, anyhow.

I'm tossing out facts that I don't wanna divulge left n right, making it difficult to come up with an acceptable set. It's easy to think of what you don't want to say... that's a list for another medium- n of course Jannie wants to know it all- but I'm staying somewhat mysterious no matter what!
Photo by SnaggleTooth

Stay tuned ... ... ... ... ...

6 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

The great mystery of you is what keeps me coming back :)

Do you like carrotts? cauliflower? Beets? Tissue with lotion or without? Buy all the same-color socks to avoid confusion? Do line dancing at home alone? Wear your hair like Pippi Longstocking sometimes?

(that could be your 7.)

:)

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, a ya n no- all done- (Only kidding) I tend not to do a rush job of it, but thanks for the suggestions...

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

You're funny!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Janf, but your funster-er!
btw- Veggies, ya- allergic to lotions, Used to folk-dance when a teen, n have a long single banana curl w/ long, curly bangs.
(This doesn't count)

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I hate tissue with lotion.

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, lotions usually give me problems- I use the juice from actual aloe vera plant leaves on my kitchen shelf-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home