Monday, July 09, 2007

Yikes!

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2007


...

...
Sometimes I'm profoundly psychic, although at the time it's not apparent to me until a bit later on, when I say "Wow!"-
...
I'm alot more challenged than I dreamt I'd ever be-
I'd written I had to slow down the online activity involuntarily. The following day it happened...
After hours of freezing-up the machine again n again, a good twenty times -
... my puter finally went Kaputz! The power supply has died. I'm not sure if that is the extent of the problem or if Windows will still have a few glitches to sort out once that is remedied...
...
Involuntarily I'm without all my unwinding n fun stuff. I miss my pals! (Waaah!) Freecell, how I took you for granted. Where was that? No maps! Who? No research! Need to reorder? Yes, but C'est impossible!
...
Just writing a plain text file, NO- reduced to a cramped pen-writing hand. Now I'll have so little precious time to puter-putter.
...
Only one day off, after two weeks of straight work, filled with a kagillion chores, n only a couple of kind folks to lend me online moments so my email accounts don't get axed on me ( n I'm not awake)!
...Time to blog read is currently ZERO!
Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get a machine, any machine at home in working order to get back to all my fav things, WIP files, n people. (This seems like forever!) May this not take too long to get back to it all-
...
Let this be a prophetic statement as well!

10 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Hurry back Snag, we'll be waiting for ya.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

Get a MAC! I hope your back soon - I miss your comments and your posts!

Mike

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

I will have patience, I will have patience, I will have patience....

Hurry BAACK!!!

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger flleenie said...

Please let me know what you think it is, so we can remedy the issue!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger ZoeyBella said...

Losing a computer is never easy... but at least it gives you a chance to upgrade.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Wow, that sucks. I wondered what happened to you. :(

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger Skye said...

Hi! be here when you return. :)

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Janus, I'm doing my best, all I need now is time n more bux!

Mike, I have an ancient SE with 9 megs of ram n 14000bps modem, but don't think I got the time for that hook-up! I wouldn't mind a new ibook, but will prob fix the old one- if cheaper...

Xray, Thanks for waiting- wish I had more post time! (I'm less patient than you are, btw!)

Fleen, I need to talk to the dude down the road about what he thinks- I'm possitive the power supply is burnt.

Zoe, Upgrade is a wait. Time n bux helps (where is it)- I'm still not done paying for last winter's heat bill-

Neo, Wish I had more time to cruise JBI! I shall return (n catch-up on every single post-)

Skye, Thanks. Hope I get back soon, too!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Look forward to it. :)

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, will be a little while yet-darn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home