Monday, October 31, 2005

~ Halloweenie ~ ooo ~

Happy All Hallo's Eve costume wrecking everyone!
I'm dressin up for fun, even though I'm gonna stay here n answer the door. Gotta set a good example for the little ghoules. I realized this morn that I already possess all the elements needed to be Indiana Jones, n it would be so easy to do... The brown leather hat n whip I bought in South Carolina in Fall '01 on my drive to Fl. Been lookin for excuses to wear the hat (for sun-shade, for rain, ect). Jeans, a light button-up shirt, a neck bandana, a brown suede shirt and brown Leather backpack with paper mache` egg inside, and I'm all set for the Temple of Doom!

My big thrill of the day will be seeing the almost 11 month old baby nicknamed "Boo" dressed up n seeing what else it means for the first time. He's gonna think everyone's calling him!I always really liked this holiday, because it allows me to be acceptably very creative. Artwork is fun, though a little grotesk sometimes...
but I'm keeping it G-rated for the kids these days.

"Boo' James as a furry skunk n Cousin Johnna in a fluffy floppy bunny suit just came in n ate some baby fruity snacks. All the parents got real goodies. Usually it's pretty slow around here, most of the people are seasonal in this section, lots of empty houses. The most trips to the downstairs main door I've ever made is 14. I usually average about 5. I'm gettin in alot of runnin now... there goes a few more... That leaves alot of candy left-overs usually saved for Xmas stockings, after I eat a few choice selections... like the Reese's Cups. I actually like very dark chocolate best, which I don't get, so don't eat much from Halloweenie. My kids usually buy me some for B-day n Xmas pres, comin up soon.

The weather the past 2 days has been great, compared with the snowy Saturday. About 4 hours in the afternoon of no jacket needed and openned windows, but still cooling off a bit after 3pm. This am began in the upper 30's, went to 62, now 6pm, back down to 56 degrees already. But I'll take it! Not scared of freezin today!

Well, all ya Goths , Wiccans, Druids, n Sugar worshippers have a grand ole Party!

9 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

Happy Halloween, Snaggle!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Thanks Ellen, I really like the little kids too...

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

I forgot to tell you that I thought you were lucky about the 14 trips... we have about 150 - 200 kids in this neighborhood... with many trips to the door.
My favorite so far has been the Dad who dressed up as a witch to bring his kids around. He earned a candy bar tonight!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Brave guy! I like those! So far I'm the only adult I've seen dressed up, but I'm not goin to the bar parties...

Yep, I'm way- too broke for your neighborhood!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Happy Halloween to you you!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tanx Neo U U 2!

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Susanna Rose said...

I hope you had a good halloween night and that your costume was a success! Sounds like you had some creative fun!(=

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

hope you got your daily dose of exercise

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB ya know I did!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home